We utilise a wide range of welding plant in our fabrication workshop in Lincoln. From small components to large constructions we have access to the most suitable fabrication plant. As well as our welding workshop we have surface treatment and industrial painting booths as well.
Rilmac have developed strategic partnerships with a number of established and well known engineering firms. The comprehensive network of approved strategic sub-contract suppliers removes the inconvenience of multiple sourcing.
- All aspects of machining
- Specialised coatings
- Thermal Heat treatment & Vibratory metal treatment
- Proof load testing
- Non destructive testing
- Third party approvals
- Design and build
- Sub-contract labour
Typical Materials Used
- Mild steel plate and sections: BS EN 10025 S 275 & S355 – J0/J2
- Mild steel plate and sections: BS EN 10225 2009 Low Temperature up to -40⁰ C
- Pipe and tube ASTM A 106B including A304/316 & 312 Stainless steels
- Ferritic Stainless steel: EN10088-1:4003
- Chrome Molly and Corten A
- Wear resistant steels (Typical AR400 & RQT/Hardox & Weldox)
- Aluminium and Naval Brass
Approvals & Affiliations
- BSI EN ISO 9001:2008, Certificate Number FM20424 (First registered 1992)
- Members of the Engineering Employee Federation (EEF)
Crofton Drive (Lincoln):
- Bay 1: Total area = 889 Mtrs² (9147 Ft²)
- 684 Mtrs ² covered by 2 overhead cranes – 1 @10 Te and 1@ 5Te
Beevor Street (Lincoln):
- Bay 1: Total area = 1288 Mtr² (13,783 Ft²) covered by 2 overhead cranes – 1 @12.5 Te and 1 @ 10Te
- Bay 2: Total area = 1395 Mtr² (15,010 Ft²) covered by 2 overhead cranes – 2 @ 10 Te
Fabrication Plant List Summary
- CNC High definition plasma cutter: 4Mtr x 2Mtr bed, capacity 25mm stainless to 30mm Mild steel
- Plate shearing: 3.8Mtrs x 15mm thick
- Various Plate Rolling: 2.4Mtrs x 15mm thick with a Minimum diameter 250mm
- Folding: Multi purpose bender 13 tone, sections and pipes. 160Te Part CNC break press
- Complementary machinery: Burning, Welding including stud welding, radial arm drills, Iron workers, various saws, Pulmax bevellers and
- welding manipulators
- Associated equipment for precision sheet metal work, lock formers, spot welders etc.
- Abrasive blast cleaning: BS7079 Part 1A & ISO 8501-1: booth 14.5Mtrs x 5.5Mtrs x 3.75Mtrs High C/W shot recovery and filtration.
- Heated Paint Booths: Booth 1 = 14.5Mtrs x 5.5Mtrs x 2.9Mtrs: Booth 2 = 14.3Mtrs x 5Mtrs x 2.9Mtrs; Booth 3 (Crofton facility 4.6Mtrs x 4.2Mtrs x 2.6Mtrs High).
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR E-NEWSLETTER HERE
CONTACT US HERE
- Bespoke Stillages Manufacture
- Architectural Metalwork
- Water Screens & Run-Downs
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Steel Fabrication
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Trailer & Chassis Fabrication
- Underbase Fabrication
- Pipework Fabrication
- Specialised Welding
- Shot Blasting & Paint Spraying
- Plant List
- Fabrication Links & Accreditations
- Fabrication Case Studies
- Fabrication News
Crofton Drive, Allenby Industrial Estate, Lincoln LN3 4NJ
Tel: +44 (0)1522 576535
Fax: +44 (0)1522 576582
Rilmac Holdings Ltd
Crofton Drive, Allenby Road Industrial Estate, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN3 4NJ
Tel: 01522 531711
Fax: 01522 510291
What Our Clients Say
"Just a note of thanks for the excellent service you and your scaffolders have provided here at The Beacon.
Your scaffolders, especially Chris and Shaun are great, and nothing is too much of a burden for them.
Once again, thanks and I look forward to the next phase."